Wednesday, September 17, 2014

BLOG: VIDEO on Food Combining Principles!


Accent On Wellness   Food Combining Principles with Donna Perrone
Accent On Wellness Food Combining Principles with Donna Perrone

Food Combining Principles
In 1989, I began my journey and interest in healthful living. I read 'Fit For Life' by Harvey and Marilyn Diamond. These books made a huge impression on me that fueled a major life change. I figured if I was to bother with eating healthier foods that are rich in fiber/whole foods I might as well digest them and feel comfortable when I eat them. Since my childhood, I had all kinds of digestive upsets ranging from upset stomach aches, gas and bloating, burning acid stomach, constipation and feeling tired after eating. Now, 25 years later, I can honestly say that if I hadn't followed the ideas described in my video I never would have stuck with my healthy diet. What inspires me to take care of myself is FEELING GOOD!

Any memory of a life event, phase or period in my life is remembered as a 'feeling.' How did that time feel? When I don't take care of myself properly I remember how that felt and when I do take care of myself that feeling always makes the BIG impression. Looking back, I'd say overall even with life's challenging times I always strive to take care of myself physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally. It is a balance that needs attention and consciousness to succeed.
When I fall out of balance due to life's stresses and demands I eventually return to what 'feels good' again.
Every new client that comes to my wellness center, Gravity East Village for a Colon Hydro-therapy session gets a mini nutritional consultation during their session and the topic of discussion is 'Food Combining Principles'. Every client receives a Food Combining Chart to take home for review.

Health Begins with Good Digestion. Gut Health is Good Health. Most health problem's root cause is in a malfunctioning digestive system. Schedule your next Colon Cleanse at Gravity to support your whole body!
I hope that today's video blog will inspire you to take it higher to feeling good!
Best,
Donna Perrone, CCHT
Founder, Gravity East Village
Founder, Accent On Wellness
Gravity East Village
515 East 5 Street NYC
212 388 9788
Text- 646 494 1865
gravityeastvillage@gmail.com
http://www.accentonwellnessnyc.com
gravity logo

No comments: