Friday, February 16, 2018

BLOG: Let's Plan A Date For A Class When You Can Attend!

 
Interested in attending my classes but it never seems to work out?
 
How about we make the date the right time for you? I love inspiring others to live a healthy life! I have been teaching classes on wellness and detoxification since 1995 and it is my privilege and joy to share information with you. I thought it an interesting idea to offer you the opportunity to plan a class or a series of classes that can occur at Gravity East Village or at a location near the Manhattan area that works for both of us.
 
Think about this for a moment. Have you ever thought it a grand idea to bring me into your office and you gather a group of your co-workers for a class on Juice Fasting? How about we meet at my office and you bring your group of family / friends for a night of learning about ways to give up coffee, sugar, and processed foods? Perhaps, your concerned about your loved ones that are powerless over food addiction and nothing would make you more happy then for me to talk to them about ways to have more energy, to eat more veggies, to start juicing and to cut back on animal protein? Sounds good to me!
Get them together and let’s plan a date!
 
I require a minimum of 6 persons to plan a class at an affordable rate that will include all hand-out information. My classes run from 2 – 3 hours long.
 
Contact me by email donna@gravityeastvillage.com if interested and we can discuss the details. I am generally available on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday evenings. Sunday and weekday hours can be arranged to plan a class.

I am available to meet with you for a private consultation reviewing any of these topics. I meet with clients for Nutritional Consultations at Gravity East Village and can meet over skype or facetime.
 
I appreciate you checking out my message!

Best,

-Donna Perrone
Founder: Gravity East Village
 
 

No comments: